• Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net. We hope you find the information you are looking for. But if you don't manage to, please feel free to Register and ask a question yourself. You can delete your account at any time should you quickly find the answers to what you need.

Discuss When is this member back on the forum? (Staff can't tell you anymore contact a member directly instead) in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Spoon

-
Arms Access
Show me a photo of 2 CUs, one done by each of you.
I'm a mouse pusher mate... I list CU's for the industrial sector.... Does that count??

Oh, and I still to a little bit of panel wiring now and then...

Dave OCD

-
Arms Access
Esteemed Member
What makes a really good electrician ? I'd suggest you need to be totally conversant with all relevant regs, produce work of a consistently high quality standard, be a very good communicator,highly literate and also possess a friendly and patient nature-sometimes the patience of a saint, the ability to be assertive but not aggressive when dealing with idiots and/or awkward characters and total honesty/integrity. Well that's me described. :)

Sintra

Admin
Staff member
TA
Arms Access
Lol we have been doing just fine without all of his negativity.

happyhippydad

-
Arms Access
Subscribed Member
Is Murdoch still on the site? I can't see his avatars anywhere. I know he got banned, but I can't even see his posts.

PEG

-
TA
Arms Access
Maybe the forum,could inform us of ongoing losses,with a canon,music,and a sky-avatar?

....It worked on Hunger Games...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
We aren't allowed to tell you who has been banned, why, and for how long.

It's all personal information.

You would need to contact a member in question directly and ask them.
Post automatically merged:

It's worth noting as well, that some members have deleted their own accounts. Which is fine. But it's not always staff taking action. Sometimes it's the members spitting their dummies out.

Either way. Can't confirm or deny lol

Last edited:

Are there enough independent certification companies?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Trending Threads

Top Bottom