Discuss When will I get my elecsa stuff??????? in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jay Sparks

-
Mentor
Arms
Reaction score
Hi all

I passed my elecsa assessment 2 weeks ago now and I was wondering how long it took to recieve all the info through the post so I can start to notify jobs?

I passed the assessment with just 1 non conform. So as soon as he left, I went back to the job and sorted it out. I took a picture of it and sent it to an email address he showed me on the back of a form he had filled out and left me. He said I should recieve all the stuff within a week but that was 2 weeks ago. Im abit worried now, I dont know whether Ive corrected the non conform work to there standard as I got no reply from the email. Im wondering whether to phone Elecsa or the guy that assest me!

What do you lot think? How long did you have to wait for your stuff? Any help would be great.

Jay

give them a call, they're usually very helpful. If you need to notify jobs they'll probably give you your login details over the phone

Reply to When will I get my elecsa stuff??????? in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Is STROMA now owned by Certsure along with NAPIT, NICEIC and ELECSA? Edit: NAPIT took over Stroma. Certsure operate NICEIC, ELECSA and NICEIC...
Replies
Views
In addition to the 4 main, well known competent persons schemes (NICEIC, ELECSA, NAPIT and STROMA), there is apparently another, lesser known...
Replies
Views
Please can you give me some advice on my property (sorry for the long post and typo’s!), I had a large extension built this meant I had a new...
Replies
Views
Certsure: Where are the threads about Certsure? Considering this company own pretty much all certification companies. And perhaps are trying to...
Replies
Views
NICEIC Certification Scheme NICEIC 2391 no exam is this normal ?
Advice gladly accepted. So I’ve spent well over £1000 and loads and loads of time studying for the City and Guilds 2391 exam with the NICEIC. Did...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock