Discuss where are you working today? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

T

thekingiam

just wondering who has got the worste job location?
today i am in my mothers bedroom and i aint got room to swing a cat!( not that i would).
feel free to post pics and the winner can have the day off tommorow (if allowed).
where are you working today? IMG_20120604_105440 - EletriciansForums.netwhere are you working today? IMG_20120604_105314 - EletriciansForums.net

Today ill be in a crowded theatre watch MIB3 3D, then enjoying lashing of booze this aft' and a lie in in the morn :) ..... Oh sorry you said working but the opportunity was there to rub it in ;)

just wondering who has got the worste job location?
today i am in my mothers bedroom and i aint got room to swing a cat!( not that i would).
feel free to post pics and the winner can have the day off tommorow (if allowed).
View attachment 12735View attachment 12736

Bet its for free also...... just love them jobs - got me old dears bathroom coming up soon !!

working on leadenhall st. have been since fri night and its a nightmare. roads closed, tubes busy thanks to the jubilee and im needing things from my van parked about an hour away

I've got some testing work to do in a takeaway later today, might get a free kebab out of it but then again after i've been in the back i probably won't want to eat there :ack2:

I'm fitting a dishwasher in my own house under the supervision/demand/command/dictatorship of the wife. She no longer wants to do it by hand and thinks a machine will do a better job. (I am talking about the dishwasher :))

I really love plumbing, NOT.

Was looking forward to a nice easy day but then the wife said "The washing machine is leaking" Daft bugger had overfilled it again and had pulled that rubber seal thing off the drum housing.
Daughter and grandson turning up soon so no rest for the wicked, tons of fun though:)

The only hard work I've had to do so far today is find the will power to get out of bed. 5 hours after waking up and I still haven't managed it. God damn bank holidays! :redface:

Went back to my CU change job I did on Saturday as I forgot:dizzy2: to test the RCDs it was only when I tried to transfer the data over from my quick check sheet (thats supposed to remind me to test them) that I noticed it. Still got a wee bathroom light that no worky worky this afternoon from the letting agent.

Also Kung swinging a Cat and RSPCA the term not enough room to swing a Cat is derived from the old sea salts the Cat being a Cat O nine tails hence why a Cat has 9 lives this also leads on to you scratch my back and Ill scratch yours So dont say you dont get educated on this forum who knows you may even learn something about electrics LOL

In my garden digging a 12' x 2' x 8'deep trench, by hand, to find a high pressure foul pipe. Not exactly fun in the sun, Ma'am.

Reply to where are you working today? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock