Discuss Where to get Schematic in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ajax123

-
DIY
Reaction score
My solar panels and battey system were installed and MCS certified back in 2016. unfortunately the installers went bust not long after the install and I never got some of the paperwork. This didnt matter as at the time i didnt qualify for the FIT anyway and as long as it was registered with LABC and MCS i was happy to move on.

I am now trying to pick it up again and apply for the new Smart Export Guarantee

I have soken with the DNO and am awaiting a connection confirmation certificate and I have the MCS and building regs stuff. What I am strggling with though is a schematic to show that the generated energy does not register on the meeter (I know it does not but you know what theyre like for paperwork) and a Battery Storage Declaration certificate. I do have the wiring diagram in the manual but this is apparently not good enough for them.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get the schematic and the battery declaration certicficate from? I dont even mind paying a sensible amount to get one but have no idea where to go???

Many thanks

My solar panels and battey system were installed and MCS certified back in 2016. unfortunately the installers went bust not long after the install and I never got some of the paperwork. This didnt matter as at the time i didnt qualify for the FIT anyway and as long as it was registered with LABC and MCS i was happy to move on.

I am now trying to pick it up again and apply for the new Smart Export Guarantee

I have soken with the DNO and am awaiting a connection confirmation certificate and I have the MCS and building regs stuff. What I am strggling with though is a schematic to show that the generated energy does not register on the meeter (I know it does not but you know what theyre like for paperwork) and a Battery Storage Declaration certificate. I do have the wiring diagram in the manual but this is apparently not good enough for them.

Does anyone know where I might be able to get the schematic and the battery declaration certicficate from? I dont even mind paying a sensible amount to get one but have no idea where to go???

Many thanks

Hey Ajax - not sure if you still need this but here's an example of a schematic Diagram you might be able to amend to reflect your system. Just needs your address in the box as I've removed mine.

Could I just ask you, how did your application go getting setup with the DNO? I'm currently in the process and they are asking me to provide a load of docs, similar to yourself. I've no idea if I'm giving them the right stuff or at the end of it all if I'll get what I need from them to get myself setup on a SEG tariff with Octopus! (list of the docs I need attached also)

Attachments

• Schematics.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 21
  • UKP Network Docs.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 19

Reply to Where to get Schematic in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net