uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss where to look for electricians? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

brs73

-
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hello chaps
i've been looking to employ another electrician but i am struggling to find any body
i've posted on this forum a few times without much luck.
does anybody know of any other sites where i could look cos i'm getting too busy and i need a man!!!!.
thanks in advance
brs

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
A

Adam W

Jobcentre, agencies, Gumtree, local paper... With so many electricians out of work you must be doing something wrong if you can't find anyone.

M

mickys86

What area are you from? You definitely must be doing so
Whim wrong if you can't find anyone on the forum! :)

R

RISElectrical

To be honest I asked a few weeks ago for sparks for a job on here and got all of 2 responses PM'ed to me

brs73

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I put a post up last week and got one response by someone without qualifications.
Maybe I'm expecting too much?

brs73

-
Arms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm in central London

M

mickys86

Maybe the problem is that any spark that's worth anything is working for someone or working for themselves..... The only ones looking for work are the ones that can't hold down a job because of their work ethic or have no qualifications. Maybe the apprenticeship route is the longer way to go but at least you'll have someone trained to your standard.....

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Reply to where to look for electricians? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
Top Bottom