Discuss Where to wire in 3 phase gen meter? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dpelec

Hi all i just want to check if everything is ok with my 1st 50kw solar install.

I have run a submains from an existing main consumer unit which is supplied with a 300mm swa cable so no problems there with volt drop.
The sub board i put in is supplied with 16mm swa on a 50a mcb 10 meters away
I took the 16mm swa firstly through the 3 phase generation meter in a clear enclosure then to the sub board obviously using the same size 16mm tails to the incoming main switch on my subboard.I ran three circuits each on 32a tp mcbs supplying 3 seperate ac 4 pole isolators and 3 sma 15000 tl-10 inverters.Each inverter has 3 strings so 9 dc isolators used.All seems fine.give me your thoughts.

Hi all i just want to check if everything is ok with my 1st 50kw solar install.

I have run a submains from an existing main consumer unit which is supplied with a 300mm swa cable so no problems there with volt drop.
The sub board i put in is supplied with 16mm swa on a 50a mcb 10 meters away
I took the 16mm swa firstly through the 3 phase generation meter in a clear enclosure then to the sub board obviously using the same size 16mm tails to the incoming main switch on my subboard.I ran three circuits each on 32a tp mcbs supplying 3 seperate ac 4 pole isolators and 3 sma 15000 tl-10 inverters.Each inverter has 3 strings so 9 dc isolators used.All seems fine.give me your thoughts.

63A mcb would be better at sub board and err where have you put your G59 relays?

Reply to Where to wire in 3 phase gen meter? in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net