Discuss Where would I find the MPAN on a "Radio Telemeter Series K" meter? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Where can I find the MPAN on a "Radio Telemeter Series K" meter? Unlike the older meters, this just has a serial number and stores code on it.

I have no way of getting past energy bills but doubt if that would help as the meter has been changed.

ENA requires a 21 digit MPAN. The serial number is only 10 digits.

Regards and Keep Safe

The MPAN isn't the meter number it refers to the property.
The energy suppliers have full access to to MPAN for every property so should be able to work it out.
If they can't work it out they should be able get the the local distributor (D.N.O) to identify the property.
Map: who operates the electricity distribution network? - https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/key-term-explained/map-who-operates-electricity-distribution-network
Thanks Snowhead. Will get onto this. Regards

Reply to Where would I find the MPAN on a "Radio Telemeter Series K" meter? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

B
I've been scouring the internet trying to get some answers, and couldn't find any so I thought I'd ask the experts. :smilewinkgrin: Moved into a...
Replies
Views
My customer read on many forums about people suffering to solve a problem with the above Land Rover with regards to a fault code known as P1260...
Replies
Views
V
I am brand new to this forum and, not being electrically-minded, I hope that you will bear with me. We have a big and worrying problem regarding...
Replies
Views
V
I am brand new to this forum and, not being electrically-minded,, I hope that you will bear with me. We have a big and worrying problem...
Replies
Views
veggieman
V

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock