Discuss Where You from? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

hello i joined today and my first question is why should i pay this stupied part p when others dont and get away with it? sorry to chuck that one in

hello i joined today and my first question is why should i pay this stupied part p when others dont and get away with it? sorry to chuck that one in

well why test when others dont

why do certs when others dont

why both running the main bond all the way to the water, just stick two foot of 10mm on a bonding clamp and leave the end under the worktop, use two fott at the MET and nail the end to a floorboard

its a slippery slope..... do the job properly or its digging the spurs into Dobbin time........

I am from Shanghai China.
wanna make friends with all of you.

hi shikun welcome. how many sisters do you have?;)

why both running the main bond all the way to the water, just stick two foot of 10mm on a bonding clamp and leave the end under the worktop, use two fott at the MET and nail the end to a floorboard

its a slippery slope..... do the job properly or its digging the spurs into Dobbin time........

Poor old dobin:)

Last edited by a moderator:

yes thats true but if there are sparks out there not paying there fees dont you think they should be fined or even told to pay up. The problem is the public not understanding . i am a member of elecsa "ECA" and have a members card that i show to all my clients. only some of them have an idea of part p What can be done?

Reply to Where You from? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock