Discuss where's best for the 2391-20 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

S

sparx83

Im a new member on here, and was just wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere for the 2391-20, I have already got the 2391-10.

My problem is im in Northern Ireland so i either need one close to an airport or one that does a 5day intensive, price would be hand too. or if anyone knows of anywhere on this side of the pond offering one anytime soon.

thanks for your help.

May be worth checking the City & Guilds website. They have a lot of good info and also a list of local centers you could contact.

Hi there
Looking to do the same, the 2391-02(design and verification). i found these places, not in ireland but they do the 5 day thing. The thing is the exam date is in early june, don't quote me on this but i haven't found out otherwise, so if you do the course you may have to come back in June to do the exam, worth checking if your coming a long way. I'm coming over from South Africa for a few months to do this course(as well as testing and inspecting) just to keep on top of things and i think the UK city and guilds is better than whats on offer over here(thats if you can find someone who actually knows whats on offer). Anyway you can look into theses guys

City & Guilds 2391

or

Why choose Connaught Electrical Training?

Not sure if they are any good or not they just what i have come accros so far. If anyone know if they are any good let me know. Can't find any reviews on them anywhere

Like i said check the dates of the exam pretty sure its not on the same dates as the course.

hope it helps

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to where's best for the 2391-20 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock