CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Wheres the most interesting place you worked in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

Guest123

Not very interesting but a bit of an eye opener...Cardiff prison. Seeing a lag getting done over by another lag with a pool ball in a sock.:eek:

A

Andy Smith

Working on a mains distribution panel in Cario Egypt. Ill try and find the picture. Never seen so many different colours in a panel, and yes they went every where. my first overseas job and it scared the pants of me!! :eek:

S

spark1

In an old persons Residential home................It put everything in life right into perspective !

spark1

A

Andy Smith

Had a friend that was wiring up a old supposably haunted house said a couple of strange things happend but when a light come on in a room with no power he freaked and left never to return, he swears its true but who knows :cool::eek:

S

spark1

Andy I once had a table light flash on then off in the top floor attic room of an old house when I had all the Main power in the property switched off ..??????????????

spark1

EddieB

-
Arms
Working in a Nucular Power station in S A, When the maintanance crew shorted out the safety circuit that racks the 1200amp automated breaker to do a planned maintenance, when they racked the breaker in they left the safety circuit disconnected and left a shifting spanner across 2 of the bus bars and these automated breakers rack themselves in 3 times before they disconnect, not much left of the room by the time it racked out for the 3rd and final time, great days

scotsparky

-
Arms
Worket on a Rebrodcasting station in the Falkland Islands 2000ft up a mountain and still trying to trace a cable that and in a morgue (que dead pan humour )

B

blacknwhiter

Was at the BBC for a few months down at White City. Access to some of the studio`s was available and I remember watching Paul Weller performing `Town called malice` and thinking hmmm I`m getting paid fot this.You would not believe how shabby the Top of the Pops set was! Also saw the MOTD boys and the AB FAB girls about the place and watched a few acts on Jools, yes we did some graft,too !

B

Bazspark

Wiring lights in bell tower of church at about 21:00 during winter, had to walk up 2 flights of creaky stairs to get to lights and about 20 mins into job i heard footsteps coming up stairs so i thought caretaker or somebody else had come to see me, but when i looked down nobody there and i also noticed that i could see if any cars were in car park but there were none and church was a way out in country, continued working thinking i had imagined it and the i heard footsteps again and a door creaking so i packed up tools (well i think i did) and made a run for it and i swear i could feel someone following me!!! nearly wrung clutch out of car taking off.

worked in ivana trumps house in london doing a refurb, we used one of the bathrooms as site toilet and it had a gold plated sink:)
leaving this thread now......too many scary stories:eek:

R

raylewis

Worked on Star Wars film set at Pinewood Studios as standby spark while they were shooting
Phantom Manace.
Was lucky enough to meet George Lucas,Liam Neeson and Ewan Mcgregor
Looked everywhere for Ja Ja Binks,couldn't find him anywhere !!!:rolleyes:

Reply to Wheres the most interesting place you worked in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Test Meter - Forum Sponsors since 2007!
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom