Discuss Which CCTV do you recommend. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m a qualified electrician been retired now for 2 years.
I’m looking for a bit of advise
My son is having problems with his neighbour and wants to fit 2 x Cctv cameras with audio.
Would like a system that is easy to use
What can you recommend?

Thanks

Hikvision have been recommended several times on here.

Or if you just want a cheap and cheerful option then there are loads to choose from that do the job. They aren't always as easy to set up though.

Another vote for Hikvision from me. Easy installation, easy set up, good quality. Mine worked out of the box, and all i needed to add was an extension power lead due to the actual location of the camera. The extension is about 10m and cost buttons from the usual sellers.

I’ve got Swann security at mine. Easy enough to set up and run the cables, can get wireless cameras if you don’t want the faff with that and don’t mind spending a bit more.

Hikvision PoE from me as well.

Reply to Which CCTV do you recommend. in the Security Alarms, Door Entry and CCTV (Public) area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Currently I’m using freeagents platform for invoicing and it’s decent and gets the job done but it’s lacking a few features. Firstly I want to be...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I have been asked to take over a job an electrician has started, and has moved abroad. The house is a big mansion, with a 3PH supply...
Replies
Views
So a quick catch up so you can get an idea… I was asked to do a job for another electrician, as he is too busy. I’m busy myself but said I’d...
Replies
Views
Completed my AM2s start of this year. My whole career plan is to run my own company/sole trader. Be my own boss basically. I always get asked...
Replies
Views
Strange on this, we are wiring an extension at the moment and I would like to 3 way the (currently 2 way) landing switch to the new bedroom so...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock