Discuss Which College/ Private Tutors r best at helping you pass both exams in the 2391-10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

Paul Walerysiak

Please state which collage or private tutors firms with contact information if you or someone else you know has used them and been successful at their first attempt or at worst second attempt.
Thanks Paul.

Re: Which College/ Private Tutors r best at helping you pass both exams in the 2391-1

which area are you looking to do the course in

Re: Which College/ Private Tutors r best at helping you pass both exams in the 2391-1

hi mate i did 2391-10 passed first time 8 week evening or 4 week 1 full day a week at bury college very good tutor but its down to you wether you pass or not based on how much effort you put in learning all thats required

Thanks BL
do you also have any tips on how to gain employment with my qualifications 2330 level 2 and 3 and 2382-10 17th edition

Hi mate,
sorry I too am not currently employed mate so i am in same boat as you in regards to work:( there is not many jobs going is there mate just keep trying mate our luck got to change eventually:)

hi mate i did 2391-10 passed first time 8 week evening or 4 week 1 full day a week at bury college very good tutor but its down to you wether you pass or not based on how much effort you put in learning all thats required

That's exactly right, you need to put the study in for this exam, there's no way you have time on a course to cover the wide range of topics that City & Guilds can plunder.

I do a bit of 2391-20 private tuition for a large local company and the last few exams have thrown up some diverse questions compared to the usual run of the mill stuff.

Get up to speed on testing Surge Protection Devices and volt-drop calculations.

Many thought that the volt-drop calculation question from the June 2010 exam was scrapped but the examiners report confirms that the question stood.

hi IQ
yes mate thats how i found it for the june exam. I studied at home every day from end of jan right upto the day of the test. I studied all day and most of the night. When i did the exam in june I was glad i had put all the effort in as i dont think i could have passed without the effort of reading everything and writing test procedures over and over as well as practicing calculations and learning correct terminology for everything
practicing with sample papers inc exam success book as this helps you to understand how they want the questions answered

the course was 8 weeks evenings for 3 hours and was not enough time to learn everything needed and to understand what they are asking in there questions

at the end of the day how much do you want to pass and and how much you are prepared

IQ so did they leave the question for the volt drop in I was lead to beleive they had allowed full marks for everyone?

I know this reply is late... but I'm studying with ATL... Where can I find a private tutor to help me/keep me studying? Anyone know?

Reply to Which College/ Private Tutors r best at helping you pass both exams in the 2391-10 in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net