Discuss Which Consumer Unit? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net


Regular EF Member
Hi All.
Does anyone know of a dual Rcd metal clad consumer unit which has no knockouts at the top.
I’ve an existing one to replace and there will be around 10 20mm armoured glands coming out of the top of it.
Size of the consumer unit is not an issue as there is plenty of room and ideally neutral and earth connections will be at the top so no need to extend .

Electrician Talk

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.