Discuss Which course for kitchen fitting??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

binky

Hello

I'm Looking into starting up as a Kitchen Fitter, Would like to know which electrical qualifications you would suggest I gain?

Would it only be the Part P or would I need others?

Thank you in advance.
T

Hi, I am new to this, but I am fairly certain that the Part P is not a Qualification.
It is a regulation that proves you are Competent.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Which course for kitchen fitting??? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Good morning, I'm in the process of a partial refurbishment which will involve the present kitchen being changed into a bedroom instead and the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Sorry in advance if this is a silly question. There is a junction box in my mother's kitchen, on the wall above her kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I’m looking for an Electrical Improver job and lots of the job advertisements says I need an IPAF. None of them actually say...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am looking at gaining electrical qualifications in order to do installations and self certify ect. My background is...
Replies
Views
A friend of the family recently lost her husband to the big C so I need to be careful. Every small thing is sending her into tears so when her...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock