Discuss which course's???? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

banana bar

ive been unemployed for a while (sparky with 20+ yrs experience) and im in the position to apply for some free course's through government grants, i have asked for-

17th edit, (been planning to do this for a while but kept putting it off).

compex course, even though i have been glanding for years, but there's a few company's advertising for this.

ipaf (cherrypicker) operators licence, even though i had been driving them for years before the health & safety went mental

pasma, ticket to say you can erect a portable scaffold:rolleyes:

pat testing, might come in handy.

But, my question for the forum is- What other course's should i apply for? which course could get you steady work or make you a few bucks?

p.s. they have set aside £3.5k per person for training for anyone that has been 6 months or more unemployed

Passport to Safety?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
that link/pic didnt work for me, i have my ECS card, but what's the advantage of a safety passport?

2391-10 insp & test.....2391-20 design & verification.....

If you're planning on going offshore, BOSIET & MIST.

is that what they call the RGIT survival these days? i did one trip years ago (without the need for survival) and it didnt really appeal to me, but these days with less choice of work i might go down this route if there is still work out there!

design and verification? what line of work is this aimed at?

Reply to which course's???? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net