Discuss Which G4 LED bub type do I require? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

cordless

Hello all,

I want to purchase some LED G4 bulbs for my under counter lights.
I need to know whether I need 12v or 230v, and whether i need AC or DC.

Here is a phot of my transformer:

edit:- dont put LED's on a normal transformer, they wont last long. Whichever wholesalers you buy the LED's from, ask them for the correct Driver for them.

Last edited:

Reply to Which G4 LED bub type do I require? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Great forum with lots of advice read and greatly received over the years! I have a question here that I am hopeful somebody here can...
Replies
Views
I have a street light circuit on land I rent out. I need to replace 2 of the bulbs. 1 of them is an old Philips 55W SOX Plus, the other is a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have two LED light panels (like this: LED Panel 120x30cm - Varm hvid 3000K-40W -...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im new to the forum and wanted to check something and maybe get some advice confirmation. Ive got halogen wall lights which use a...
Replies
Views
I have halogen lights in my kitchen under the wall units, there are ten lights altogether bulbs are either 10 watt or 20 watt G4 bulbs ( not sure...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock