Discuss Which is Best Dewalt, Bosch, Makita etc in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

J

jp1976

HI all still a newbie here

I have just got the new bosch 36v sds drill and 230v bosch sds for the bigger jobs. I do have a Dewalt drill/driver which has more than paid for its self only the chuck Is getting tired now. do I build up on my bosch collection is my question ? or get the same Dewalt drill/driver. bit of a toolaholic

decide now before you get too much of one or the other brand.

i have got all makita gear with 5 batteries and apart from me getting a newer version of my drill nothing has died.

my only gripe with dewalt is they keep changing the battery style but thats not a big problem with aftermarket batteries

not heard anything wront with the robusta series, Milwaukee,dewalt,makita or bosch.

if your near tw (where you got img from) they have increased there stock of dewalt now so have makita,bosch,dewalt all on the shelf

HI all still a newbie here

I have just got the new bosch 36v sds drill and 230v bosch sds for the bigger jobs. I do have a Dewalt drill/driver which has more than paid for its self only the chuck Is getting tired now. do I build up on my bosch collection is my question ? or get the same Dewalt drill/driver. bit of a toolaholic

None of the above, Milwaukee or Hilti are the best in the business....
Dewalt these day's are but a shadow of what they once were, definitely wouldn't be my first choice...

Last edited by a moderator:
BOSGBH36VFLI4 is the sds drill I got with 2 batteries from buildbase aka jacksons for a bargain £300 including the dreaded. so might get the drill/drive to match the batteries. I don't do things cheap

It all comes down to value not what is best. I personally prefer Bosch. DeWalt I always found to be too heavy to work with one handed. I also would never buy a 230v drill. Not allowed on building sites so why by a drill that you may not be able to use in the future?

I've been having a look at these recently, they do feel like good quality.

I bought this set in November last year and I really like it. I recently bought the 18v sds to go with them too. The l-box carry case is good as they just clip to each other, they just get heavy quite quickly. I think i got the combi and impact from blue power tools and the sds from ffx, who seem to have a lot of good deals. Got a fein multimaster from there too :)

Milwaukee for me inter changeable batteries I have an 18 volt SDS which power wise is the equivalent to a 24 volt top quality tools

Reply to Which is Best Dewalt, Bosch, Makita etc in the Industrial Electrician Talk area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock