Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Which result to record?? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

dbrennan

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi, I have just re-wired my garage ready for inspection on thursday, there are two things i am unsure about, On the ring main i have a switched fuse spur that feeds two 60w outside lights, when recording results for r1+r2 and zs which results shoud i put on the EIC.
The results for the ring main are .16 but when i take the reading from the outside lights i get .36

When i take the highest zs on the ring main i get .80, when taken from the outside lights i get1.01

I no you always record the highest but as these lights are fed from a switch fused spur should i still be recording these as they are the highest on that circuit??

PS. i no the reading are high thats due to the distance the garage is from the house but all complies with disconnection times etc etc

Thanks

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools
S

Spudnik

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

S

Spudnik

Last edited by a moderator:
T

trebor

Reply to Which result to record?? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom