Discuss which self cert scheme in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

G

GT1

Time has come for me to register (and pay thru the nose for) membership of a self cert scheme with a provider. Cant really justify turning down notifiable work any longer.

Would welcome any pointers, hints, tips or minefields people have experienced..!

Do i really have to spend a ragging fortune with NIC... or can i get by just as well with other providers.
I realise i am really only paying for the name/logo with NIC.. is it really worth the extra coin ?

They all cost about the same mate, I'm in 4th year with Elecsa, no complaints, you pays your money and takes your choice.

Have a nosey arond the forum its been done to death, and look at the scheme providers websites as well.

Cheers...................Howard

Reply to which self cert scheme in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Thought this might be of interest and use to anyone looking to undertake the various short training courses. So here is my recent experience -...
Replies
Views
G
Hello I have recently done a few courses, funding by the training allowance when i left the forces, mainly so i can do the odd non-notifiable...
Replies
Views
Gavin Hyde
G
Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone can shed a bit of light on this for me. I'm a fully qualified electrician, and have been for a lot of years and...
Replies
Views
Recently read a thread on the forum that I thought I'd bring to the attention of others. Hopefully it'll help cut out scamming in the industry, if...
Replies
Views
Just got off the phone to the director of customer relations at Certsure, after a lengthy chat about membership criteria and her trying again to...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock