Discuss Which training centere is more better in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

N

nazoom

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Hi

I am very happy for finding this forum and hoping that someone can answer my questions.

Which training centre ( OLCI) or (Not A Chance) for studying the City & Guilds level 2 and 3 is more professinal and has better teaching standard and supervision. Also which is more approved and offer more chances of finding employment?

The course cost in total for both C&G level 2 and 3 is £5858! and can be intenisive! Is it better to take intensive or longe term course I need employment rather soon but not sure how difficult the intensive course is? Any adivse?

I am hoping that niether of these are fake or take money and not provide good the promised support.

By btw I hav contact (OLCI) and I was tolde that I need to pay intially £500 for registration or as such, Is this correct?

I am very grateful for any adivse or info.

Thanks a lot.

N

nazoom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

C

cheeky_blue

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You must be logged in to see the message.

Reply to Which training centere is more better in the Electrical Courses and Electrical NVQ's area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Top Bottom