Aico 3000 Range
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Which van do you use? - Most used van for electricians? Top Electricians Vans in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Dan

Admin
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Can you guys reply to this thread with the make and model of the van you use please?

I'm going to make a poll, but need some options to add to it.

Perhaps leave out whether its LWB or SWB etc for now, just the van make and model should do.

Thought it'd be an interesting thread for guys who are looking to swap their van to a different brand or whatever etc.

NEWS! - VansDirect now sponsor ElectriciansForums.co.uk - With vans from £25 per week, and expert advice, we're sure you'll find them beneficial forum sponsors!

mega_deals_slider-478x225.png

Vans Direct Click Here

Last edited:
Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
2004 Toyota Hiace with dents and fake bullet holes. ( theft deterrent ).

Dan

Admin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dan

Admin
Just read 'When you dead you dead' by Guy Martin and he swears by the Transit. Says he gets 100k miles per set of brake pads!

2003 Mercedes sprinter, medium wheel base, high roof. She's done 230,000 miles now and still purrs like a kitten, though the body work is a bit shot. :smiley2:

Just read 'When you dead you dead' by Guy Martin and he swears by the Transit. Says he gets 100k miles per set of brake pads!
I got to meet Guy Martin early May this year, he's a very strange character, in person.

I always liked the ford vans, but a good friend of mine runs a commercial repairs center & van dealership. He kept urging me to go Mercedes he reckons they are the most reliable van on the market. Eventually I gave in, best decision I ever made.

GMES

Admin
Supporter
2 x Vauxhall Vivaros and a Vauxhall Astra

Dan

Admin
I got to meet Guy Martin early May this year, he's a very strange character, in person.

I always liked the ford vans, but a good friend of mine runs a commercial repairs center & van dealership. He kept urging me to go Mercedes he reckons they are the most reliable van on the market. Eventually I gave in, best decision I ever made.
Apparently he doesn't really like speaking to the public much, according to his book. He even goes events now where people wont expect him. And does cycling races in places people wont go (in the highlands etc) so that he doesn't get hounded. He doesn't do the TT since he got a bit famous because people seem to expect him to sign autographs and he isn't there for that, so he says.

S

Swcfisher

2015 swb Renault traffic sport+
2006 Land Rover freelander tdi4 commercial

A

Adam W

Edmundsons have a LWB Mercedes Sprinter - I make use of that.
In my last job I used a Mazda BT-50 when the gardeners weren't using it.

Dan

Admin

Dan

Admin

Dan

Admin
Last edited:

Dan

Admin

happyhippydad

-
Arms
Esteemed
LOVE those - prefer the amarok mind.
There's a new 3.0 V6 one too.
That's all well and good but it's not really a works van is it so Jeremy is just showing off really.;)

Apparently he doesn't really like speaking to the public much, according to his book. He even goes events now where people wont expect him. And does cycling races in places people wont go (in the highlands etc) so that he doesn't get hounded. He doesn't do the TT since he got a bit famous because people seem to expect him to sign autographs and he isn't there for that, so he says.
This is very true, it was a motorcycling event in Scotland in early may. He was exactly as you described.

Dan

Admin
This is very true, it was a motorcycling event in Scotland in early may. He was exactly as you described.
You can't really expect to be on TV and not have people ask for your signature eh?

Reply to Which van do you use? - Most used van for electricians? Top Electricians Vans in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range

Select the ways in which you gain online business

• MyBuilder.com

• Federation of Master Builders

• CheckaTrade.com

• RatedPeople.com

• TrustaTrader.com

• Which? (TrustedTraders.Which.co.uk)

• MyJobQuote.co.uk

• Yell.com

• Google Paid Advertising

• Own Website with Natural Ranking (SEO'd website)

• Social Media (Facebook Twitter Instagram etc)

• Word of Mouth Only for me

Results are only viewable after voting.

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
Wetroom Store - Network Wetroom Suppliers
Top Bottom