Discuss Who Enjoyed Their 2391 Tonight?? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

I dont think its much better now really! but i guess they say its only easy if you know the answers.

And if my gut is correct, i fell short of knowing all the answers.

I found the 2391 to be fairly simple. Possibly due to my high interest in the topic. However it is still probably my most rewarding qualification. I did the 2400, but that hasn't been a requirment to this date.

But I like obtaining qually's anyways :D

I did the 2391 tonight also, where did you take yours?

I ran out of time and didnt get to answer all the questions..

I pee'd about to much i think on the first 20 questions giving prob too much detail, then ran out of time on the last 6.

what PFC did you work out for the last question?

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the 2391 to be fairly simple. Possibly due to my high interest in the topic. However it is still probably my most rewarding qualification. I did the 2400, but that hasn't been a requirment to this date.

But I like obtaining qually's anyways :D

i agree with widdler i found the 2391 fairly straightforward - would like to do the 2400 just out of interest but cant find any local training providers

i tryed to run off with the paper at the end lol whn i finished i folded it up in me bk pocket thn handed the guy the answer book thn slowley walked out, i thought yeah iv got it, thn he shouted out oh hang on a minute ya question paper, i thought T*** lol i cant believe thy wont let us keep the paper, after all we payed for the exam its a joke lol better luck next time i guess:cool:

i thought it mite of been uo/ze 230/0.3 = 766 KA not sure if its rite tho:cool:

Near enough, but had to X 2 as TP&N

I think it should have been 1.53KA

I messed it up though by rushing at the end and put 1.533KA, kicked my self when I walked out the door.

As time was running out I didn't waste time drawing the 2 diagrams of the fault current path, as only worth 6 marks and I could of made them 6 marks up on other questions by writing 1 line answers.

i tryed to run off with the paper at the end lol whn i finished i folded it up in me bk pocket thn handed the guy the answer book thn slowley walked out, i thought yeah iv got it,:

I tried the exact same thing, but they wouldn't take there eyes off me

i think there was a question on describing insulation resistance worth 15marks do you think if theres one or to answers missing city n guilds will not scrub all the marks for tht question or mark it accordingly.:cool:

Hopefully not, if you get most the question right hopefully they will just take a few marks off and not get the whole thing wrong

isnt it 100 marks to pass with 150 possable marks available?:cool:

thats correct you need 90 marks if there is a low pass rate and 100 if the pass rate is high. still waiting on June results they must be due soon. The 40 days is well up now. its beyond me how people can go and sit a three or four day course and expect to pass this exam

Reply to Who Enjoyed Their 2391 Tonight?? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net