Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Who has their own Electrical website? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Select the following....

• I dont have a website

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I do have a website, but no thanks

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I do have a website, and would consider a text link

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I do have a website, and would consider a banner

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Hell yeah, i'll put either text or a banner, EF all the way!! :)

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

hey, who has their own electrical website, and secondly would you consider having a link to electriciansforums.net? or a small banner if I was to create one, just out of interest?

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
C

Cirrus

I just have a one page website which I got free with 1to1internet when I bought my domain name. The site is A WebsiteBuilder Website
I have just put something up for the hell of it but in time will have a proper play. Not sure if I can get links on their or not Luke?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
its entirely up to you matey, theres only one page, so could you put a massive one at the top across the page!! only joking.

If you wanted u could put a small text link maybe saying "Member of EF group" linking to the site, or sumit. on the left hand bottom, or even like at the bottom of this page it could be added to the copyright bit (vBSEO)

Copyright ©2000 - 2008, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
<br />SEO by <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/">vBSEO</a> 3.0.0
SEO by vBSEO 3.0.0
(c) 2008 Electricians Forum | Electrical Forum | A forum for electricians in the UK

Like i sed its up to you n am not going to make you do it, but would be nice ;)

W

wattsup

I'll give you a link, if you return the favour, I'd prefer a hard link and not a redirect -;)

K

kung

Done some fault repair work for ex brother in law and hes done me some very nice business cards, flyers & a website that should be up & running very soon so will get a link on it to EF.

J

jboy1888

Im sure l could put a link onto my website. l dont post very often but l do a fair amount of reading in EF thats for sure.

Reply to Who has their own Electrical website? in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Aico 3000 Range
Top Bottom