Discuss Who is the Best British Prime mininister since the war? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Who is the Best PM in your view

• Anthony Eden 1955-1957

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alec Douglas Home 1963-1964

• Harold Wilson 1964-1970

• Edward Heath 1970-1974

• Harold wilson 1974-1976

• James Callaghan 1976-1979

• John Major 1990-1997

• David Cameron 2010-2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

obviously phony blair and his wicked witch are forum members as blair has had 2 votes

I was hoping this would be a serious thread pmsl, I should have known better, I should have put a "none of them" option I suppose so Murdoch could have at least voted lol, never mind someone may vote you never know.

The main problem is all about circumstance. Nobody is going to vote for a 1970's PM as the decade was a disaster, and we would never know how good the PM's would be in different circumstances.

likewise, would Gordon brown have been judged a success if he had been PM from 1997?

The main problem is all about circumstance. Nobody is going to vote for a 1970's PM as the decade was a disaster, and we would never know how good the PM's would be in different circumstances.

likewise, would Gordon brown have been judged a success if he had been PM from 1997?

Pie eating? New labour new danger

churchill was a great war time pm, but in peace time he lost the plot, mainly due to his like for the distilled product of the grain.

yeehah. maggie's got another vote. and for what good macmillan did, wilson screwed it up a couple of years later. well remember him saying that the pound in your pocket will not lose value. next day the bugger devalued it.

The buffoon was referring to the buffoon who put Winston Churchill 1951 - did not put his end date

Now who's the fool LOL :96: :96:

coz he's still pm isn't he? :hammer:

who's voted for prattlee then? cme on . fess up.

Reply to Who is the Best British Prime mininister since the war? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock