SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss who uses these? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
These are great.

The Wagobox and connectors are a cheaper solution than the new Ashley maintenance free JBs and easier to use. Under the 17th edition all JBs with screw terminals have to in in an accessible location (not under floorboards).

Even using a J201 or Chock Box and connector strip for a downlight, you are looking at a premium of around £1 for a wago and it will save you 5 minutes.

Like push fit plumbing these are the way forward.

brs73

-
Arms
does anybody know where you can get the wagoboxes at a reasonable price.i had the free sample but they seem a bit expensive on their own website?
or any equivalent manufacturers?

L

leekemp85

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
how much are they, i can't find the price on the web site but they do look good

N

not clever

does anybody know where you can get the wagoboxes at a reasonable price.i had the free sample but they seem a bit expensive on their own website?
or any equivalent manufacturers?
Yes Hellermann do a version called Helacon, I've used both Helacon & Wago & they do save time
I use them in the switch back box for connecting neutrals & cpc's.
HellermannTyton - Perfect solutions for cables

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bazza2541

Great job, I use them wherever I can. Wago do a version the connects flex to sloid cores, great for lighting.

scotsparky

-
Arms
Just ordered my free sample and to keep them really happy gave them a link to this tread:D:cool: How big a kiss ass am i??

M

musicmaster050

they are great a real time saver can get great deals on ebay

A

acat

Hs anyone actually used these and got any customer feedback

Chris

Used the helecon ones, save buckets of time on jobs and to be honest don't see me using the connector blocks again. It's the way forward gents.

M

megaman83

these are great first came across them whilst working abroad took 2 boxes of them home and managed to use them up in a month. this link has reminded me to get some more

A

ajelec10

I also use them, i hate screw treminals as i have found so many lose on faults that i have attended, it could be due to the limp wrist guy who tightend them though. i think that these type of terminals should be used more often as they are in some light fittings already.:)

Reply to who uses these? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Electricians Tools | Electrical Tools and Products

Thanks for visiting ElectriciansForums.net, we hope you find the Electricians Tools you're looking for. It's free to sign up to and post a question yourself to find a tool or tool supplier either local to you, or online. Our community of electricians and electrical engineers will do their best to find the best tool supplier for you.

We also have a Tiling Tools advice from the worlds largest Tiling community. And then the Plumbers Forums with Plumbers Tools Advice.

Top Bottom