Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Who would buy this? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

widdler

-
Mentor
Arms
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

topquark

-
Mentor
Arms
Nope! Now if ELECSA had one ........ (I wouldn't either) ;)

K

Kerry1804

PMSL some people just need to get out more !!!! unless it helps with all the form filling ?

telectrix

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
but it's digital and can give false readings. better get an analogue one.

What did he say

Just asked as they are £29 from EIC will you accept £20 as its second hand
It doesn't have a second hand, its a digital watch ;););).

Now, if NIC made logo printed toilet paper I might buy that!

I'm sure tony cable watches this forum, if so, I was the bloke at the last elex show with the funny name badge. You remember me lol.

Is he not a good mate lol

scotsparky

-
Arms
He will give me a strange look Or i could give it to my gaffer hes the sort of ----er who would love it

G

Guest55

As its a NIC watch it will charge you a £5 notification fee every time you use it , it will refuse to conform to GMT because it thinks it knows better and will turn a blind eye to any shoddy work you do so long as your upto date with your membership fees.

:-D couldnt resist lol.

Haha I'm surprised it gives you the time thought it might sit on the fence

PEG

-
Mentor
Arms
Esteemed
Might have a go at one of those.....It would nicely accessorise my new "vehicle excise duty sweatshirt" and me "TV licence hat"....:cheesy:

NIC give em away with new memberships, i gave mine to the FIL, not bad quality in all fairness

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Reply to Who would buy this? in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Top Bottom