Discuss who would you employee 1 or 2 from infro below in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Johnuk

-
Reaction score
hey all who would you guys employ and that you would be feel safe leaving them on the job

1) Electrical Trainee quick course qualificated person with little exp
EAL Level 2 for Domestic Electrical Installers (Part P Certificate)
17th Edition City & Guilds 2382-10 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (Level 3)
City & Guilds 2392-10 Fundamental Inspection & Testing (Level 2)
City & Guilds 2391-10 Inspection & Testing (Level 3)
NICEIC Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Certificate
PAT Testing City & Guilds 2377-12 Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (Level 3)
PAT Testing City & Guilds 2377-11 Management of Electrical Equipment Maintenance (Level 3)
Building Regulations City & Guilds 2393 (Level 3)

2)
10 years exp JIB Electrician ECS/CSCS Card
2382-10- 17th edition
2356 - City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 Electro technical Services
2392-10- Fundamental Inspection, testing, and initial verification Level 2
5351- Level 3 in knowledge of Electrical installation engineering
2356- City & Guilds NVQ level 2 in Installation and Electro technical system
2360- Electrical Installation and Theory and Practice part 2
2360- Electrical installation theory and Practice part 1

Last edited:
you missed 3

Site Technicians Card
30 years experience
236 part 1
236 part 2
AM1
AM2
C Certificate
17th Edition

I suppose were no longer needed as our qualifications are now outdated lol

hey all who would you guys employee and that you would be feel safe leaving them on the job

1) Electrical Trainee quick course qualificated person with little exp
EAL Level 2 for Domestic Electrical Installers (Part P Certificate)
17th Edition City & Guilds 2382-10 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (Level 3)
City & Guilds 2392-10 Fundamental Inspection & Testing (Level 2)
City & Guilds 2391-10 Inspection & Testing (Level 3)
NICEIC Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Certificate
PAT Testing City & Guilds 2377-12 Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment (Level 3)
PAT Testing City & Guilds 2377-11 Management of Electrical Equipment Maintenance (Level 3)
Building Regulations City & Guilds 2393 (Level 3)

2)
10 years exp JIB Electrician ECS/CSCS Card
2382-10- 17th edition
2356 - City and Guilds NVQ Level 3 Electro technical Services
2392-10- Fundamental Inspection, testing, and initial verification Level 2
5351- Level 3 in knowledge of Electrical installation engineering
2356- City & Guilds NVQ level 2 in Installation and Electro technical system
2360- Electrical Installation and Theory and Practice part 2
2360- Electrical installation theory and Practice part 1

I wouldn't employeeeeee either cos I work alone, unless of course one of them was female...then I,d be feel safe:smile:

The qualifications in option 1 look familiar from another recent post, are you option 1?, cant be bothered to look back..although I think you've said your option 2??

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to who would you employee 1 or 2 from infro below in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net