Discuss Why lights are all beginning to flicker, basement now upstairs bathroom light is slowly beginning to in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Becess01

DIY
Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

Taped a cracked light socket and it worked but was dim thought tightening the tape would help but it started rapidly flickering with a buzzing noise didn't use that light again, now two more lights are flickering without the buzzing, and it's starting to flicker In the upstairs bathroom without the buzzing I might add, doesn't matter bathroom or basement but at times when the lights flicker feels like you blinked

Reaction score
Sounds like you need to get yourself an electrician to investigate. They will replace your light switch and if that doesn`t solve the issue , investigate further. It sounds like a loose connection is affecting the whole circuit. Needs looked asap.

Reply to Why lights are all beginning to flicker, basement now upstairs bathroom light is slowly beginning to in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net