Discuss will this newlec rcbo fit this newlec board? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

HappyHippyDad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I need to get 30mA RCD protection to a new circuit I am putting on this consumer unit.

I didn't take the cover off so I am not sure if there will be spare ways on the RCD side of it (wish I had checked!). It looks likely that there would be space, does anyone know if the RCD side of this board is likely to take more than the 4 mcb's it already has?

Also, does this RCBO Newlec NLRCB630A C6A, NLRCB2030A C20A, NLRCB3230A C32A RCBO's *** FREE P&P *** | eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Newlec-NLRCB630A-C6A-NLRCB2030A-C20A-NLRCB3230A-C32A-RCBOs-FREE-P-P/303878924909?hash=item46c0986a6d:g:g6MAAOSweMxgIk91 fit the newlec board in the picture?

I suppose one more question is does wylex fit perfectly, as I see a couple of wylex mcb's in there. I think I'll avoid this route though.

20210225_192949.jpg

Not very familiar with Newlec but the rcd/non rcd circuits can be decided by the installer so you could have one non rcd and eleven on the rcd.

maybe not because although branded differently, they are the same manufacturer.

Reply to will this newlec rcbo fit this newlec board? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I had a call to a new customer who was experiencing what sounded like nuisance tripping on a kitchen ring. Some background first. It's an MK LN...
Replies
Views
What are people fitting in the 3 phase range just lately, I've had a scan at various makes and it seems to be a ---- up between Hager and Wylex at...
Replies
Views
I may well need to change all the MCB's for RCBO's in this board (see picture). Do Wylex RCBO's fit in this board? It is currently fitted with...
Replies
Views
For context i am in my 2nd year in college and my head is going round in circles a question in my project for which i need to select the right...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a dual RCD board made by Hager installed a couple of months ago. It is high integrity, which I understand to mean RCBO’s can be...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock