Discuss Willing to shadow/volunteer for an electrician in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm due to start my level 2 in electrical installations at college in September.
Before this/whilst I'm doing this, I would be grateful for any opportunities to tag along and gain some experience on a voluntary basis. Even if it's running around and making cups of tea and passing tools. Or guarding your van. Literally anything.
I'm in the Scunthorpe area but I drive, so happy to cover Lincolnshire area and Hull etc. I'm a little constrained with childcare at the minute (hopefully not too much longer) but I'd be available between 9ish-4ish Mon to Thursday. I can appear at your given locations on those days. I can get safety boots etc if necessary. Still trying to obtain a CSCS card but virus has slowed that process down at the mo.
Any opportunity to do/see anything even remotely related to the electrical trade would be welcome.

Reply to Willing to shadow/volunteer for an electrician in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I am currently studying one night a week C&G Level 2 Installations. Got my CSCS card, currently going down the route of ECS as well, I work one...
Replies
Views
I am currently studying one night a week C&G Level 2 Installations. Got my CSCS card, currently going down the route of ECS as well, I work one...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm 26 year old, I currently work in hospitality in a managerial role, and I hate it. I've been wanting to get out for ages but...
Replies
Views
Good Evening I'm Steve and quickly approaching 30 :( I used to work in leisure management and got fed up probably mainly because it was a...
Replies
Views
MarkieSparkie
M

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock