Discuss WIN a Pair of CK RedLine CombiCutter3 MAX TM side cutters in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

Former Sponsor TM

Online reviews comprised by others who own, or have perhaps used products are crucial in the decision stage of purchasing equipment. You may want to read the experiences shared by other electricians who have purchased an MFT or maybe even a set of test leads that you are considering.

As such, we’ve always published reviews on our website.

We have recently started listing CK tools as a supplier on test-meter.co.uk. Having personal experience of using their gear throughout my own electrical apprenticeship, I believe the quality and durability of their equipment is superb.

I would like to give away a pair of CK RedLine CombiCutter3 MAX TM side cutters to someone who comprises a review on our website throughout September. Reviews can be as long or as short as you like – but please write an honest view applicable to a product that you own, or have used.

You may not have purchased the equipment that you review from us, this doesn’t matter.

The aim is for others to use your opinion to decide whether a product is suitable for them or not.

Could I also ask you to use your forum name as your name on the review as this will help me to announce the winner at a later date.

All product reviews will be published at the end of September and I will announce the winner on Friday 27th September.

Regards and good luck,

Chris

Hi everyone - thanks for all of your reviews so far.

You can review any product thatyou like on our website (MFT's, PAT's, clamps, multimeters, test leads, etc etc), not just the CK combicutter - reading back on my post above perhaps this was not clear!! Apologies :shame:

To find a product that you wish to review, you can use the search utility on our website

Thanks again!

Just a quick update to this thread, we've had some great reviews so far.

The promotion ends on Friday, so pop over to our website, post a review on ANY product and submit your review for a chance to win a pair of CK combicutter3 MAX 180mm cutters.

If you use your forum name as your nickname, this will help to identify a winner.

Good luck, I'll post the winner on Friday.

Chris @ Test-Meter

Ok guys, today is last Friday of the month. If anybody else wants a chance to win the CK combicutters, simply review on any product on our website with your forum name as your nickname before 4PM today, and I will put everyones name in a hat

Thanks for everybody's support writing the reviews. There have been some very honest opinions which I'm sure manufacturer's will love to read!

On to the name out of the hat - well done Telectrix, we'll send the CK cutters to you on Monday. If you can PM us with a delivery address you should receive them by Tuesday.

Thanks again for the feedback, the reviews will be published soon.

We'll also be running a new promotion soon so keep your eyes peeled.

Chris @ test-meter

Reply to WIN a Pair of CK RedLine CombiCutter3 MAX TM side cutters in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectriciansForums.net