Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Window motor Wire Up Help!!! in the Submit an Article to Electricians Forums Blog Here area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

I need some help guys . I want to wire up some switches to my windows on my racecar. The windows, motors and regulators are installed . I have the wiring diagram but my electrical skills are novice at best . I have the window motor harness spliced and ready, and a couple 20amp fuse wires. However, There are about 8 wires coming from the window motor harness, so my question and where I need assistance at. Is what wires am I going to use for my switches? What wires do I bridge together to make the circuit possible ? etc .Below I have listed out the color and specificities of the wires coming out of the driver side window motor based on the diagram for my vehicle . Please assist me.

Driver window motor

Wire 1: Auto/ VT-LG

Wire 2: DACC/RD-LB

Wire 3: UP/ WH-BK

Wire 4: Down/ YE

Wire 5: Short Drop/ LG-BK

Wire 6: GOC/ LB

Wire 7: B+/VT-YE

Wire 8: GND/BK

Reply to Window motor Wire Up Help!!! in the Submit an Article to Electricians Forums Blog Here area at ElectriciansForums.net