Discuss Wireless electricity in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

If you were to have a word with a guy by the name Nikola Tesla (he had a project not so long ago),he could tell you a little more than us on here

Not sure if he uses the forum,but I would be surprised if he posted a comment

Never,ever stand,between a man using a power tool,and a cordless generator...Don Kings only site accident ;)

Whilst I had a little chuckle, you might just just be careful about what you say, it may come home to haunt you. :)

'Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever.” -- Thomas Edison, 1889.'

'We have reached the limits of what is possible with computers. -- John Von Neumann, 1949'

'Everything that can be invented has been invented.” -- Supposedly said by Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.'

Liked the post Midwest so googled for other examples,here are a few I picked out

There is not the slightest indication that nuclear energy will ever be obtainable. It would mean that the atom would have to be shattered at will.” – Albert Einstein, 1932

“We don’t like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out.” – Decca Recording Company on declining to sign the Beatles, 1962

“Rail travel at high speed is not possible because passengers, unable to breathe, would die of asphyxia.” – Dr. Dionysius Lardner, 1830

X-rays will prove to be a hoax.” – Lord Kelvin, President of the Royal Society, 1883

Whilst I had a little chuckle, you might just just be careful about what you say, it may come home to haunt you. :)

'Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever.” -- Thomas Edison, 1889.'

'We have reached the limits of what is possible with computers. -- John Von Neumann, 1949'

'Everything that can be invented has been invented.” -- Supposedly said by Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.'

Don't believe everything you read on the internet, check it in a book. - King William 1066

A pals dad,gave me a jewel of advice,as a lad,and i have passed it on to my two sons,that is; believe nothing you hear,and only half of what you see...not far wrong,either :)

Reply to Wireless electricity in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock