Discuss Wiring a Honeywell T9 to a M1M Nordyne in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

cmtullos

DIY
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have an older M1M on the board in the furnace it only has four connectors and connections:
C (Blue wire)
W (White wire)
G (Green wire)
R (Red wire)

The older thermostat had the following connections:

R (Red wire)
W (White wire)
Y (Blue wire)
G (Green wire)

I tried one for one when installing the Honeywell T9 matching what was connected at the furnace circuit board:

C (Blue wire)
W (White wire)
G (Green wire)
R (Red wire)

With this setup I'm able to engage the heating, and fan. I'm unable to get the A/C unit to engage. I have the C wire adapter, but do not see a location on the circuit board to connect the Y wire. Any assistance is greatly appreciated in helping me get this sorted out.

Thank you in advance,
Chris

Reply to Wiring a Honeywell T9 to a M1M Nordyne in the Central Heating Systems area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have pulled out an old evaporative system I purchased many years ago from storage to have a look at it and see if I can get it running. Was...
Replies
Views
I hope someone can help with this as I'm stumped. My landing hallway ceiling (2016-build house) has two rose pendants which I've attempted to...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Budding DIY enthusiast fascinated with how things work - and, to a lesser degree, fixing things that are not working. I suppose my...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, New to the forum but hoping I can find a little help with my restoration project... I am adding a secondary wiring "system" to my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to rewire an old plug. I've rewired a few in my time, but all have been with the post-2006 wire colours. I have this old welder...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock