Discuss Wiring a worcestor 30cdi to a sunvic programmable stat????????? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Joe S

-
Reaction score
As above, I cant seem to get it working. I can get the boiler on but it wont fire on command. Anyone know the connections please?? I have supply live and neutral in the receiver, then L+N from there to the boiler. 5-core being used.

Hi Joe

I presume you have the wiring diagram for the boiler?? if not most of the details can be taken off their web site, inc some wiring of accessories: http:
//www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/installer/products/gas-boilers/greenstar-30cdi/literature

Hope that's of some help

Cheers
Duncan

Hi Duncan,

I've read the instructions, twice, and still cant get the boiler to turn the C/H on. On the receiver I have 2 terminals, Live from Load & Switched Live Output. WHere do these go in relation to the boiler??

Cheers

Hi Duncan,

I've read the instructions, twice, and still cant get the boiler to turn the C/H on. On the receiver I have 2 terminals, Live from Load & Switched Live Output. WHere do these go in relation to the boiler??

Cheers

I'm no expert on these bloody things but have wired a greenstar cdi 30 combi with a rf stat a couple of weeks ago. The receiver end needed its owne power from a fused spur, then the flex wired into the boiler, seem to remember I had to take the link out off the receiver before it was interested in anything, Sorry if this isn't quite the answer you need:confused:

Worst case I'm back up at the same place on Thursday, to sort out the original Sparks random wiring, So could have a look what I did then if you like.

Cheers
Duncan

Thanks Firebucket but I think I was just being a bit slow, long day!! I didnt have all of my 5-cores wired in. L+N need to be put in the L+N terminals on the receiver, remove the link to make volt-free, then Black to Common(Load), and finally Grey to Switched Live. Make the L,N,E connections followed by the black and grey (remove link again!!) and TADAR!!!!!

Reply to Wiring a worcestor 30cdi to a sunvic programmable stat????????? in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net