Discuss Wiring book in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

F

frank12

Hi

I am looking for a book for Wiring of all types of lighting. I need it to have full colour illustrations can anyone advise me as which one may be good

Thanks
Frank

Hi Frank depends on how much knowledge you already have. A very basic book is the Readers Digest Wiring and Lighting Manual thats got the colour pictures you require but I dont think it covers harmonisation with the EC if you want it the ISBN is 9780276440793 and costs £9.99.

Hope that helps

Chris

Reply to Wiring book in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Wouldn't normally note this as an observation on a report but feel I need to. The way the building has been wired is all circuits on L1 have been...
Replies
Views
Hi As some of you will know . I'm studying level 2. I have the onsite guide. But does anyone know any books I can buy to help me understand...
Replies
Views
D
I've booked in an electrician to run an EICR, I have an old unit here, whilst searching for quotes one guy said it looks ok and may not need...
Replies
Views
I have an outdoor light I am trying to hookup. There are two wires coming in with a white, black and ground. One is coming from the breaker and...
Replies
Views
I disassembled a Christmas light projector to try and identify the cause of why the images from the projector weren't moving at all, when they...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock