Discuss Wiring Diagram. Tecalemit two post lift in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello,
I am in need of a wiring diagram for a Tecalemit two post car lift. As for the model I don't know because all it says is tecalemit and Siebe.

The control unit has a ON/OFF Isolator and UP/DOWN switch on the side. I basically need to know how to wire the mains supply into it. two limit switches on the post and the Motor on the top. (Type. Fog LS90L3 F80496)
There Is nothing obvious on any terminals.

Thanks.

try here:

Tecalemit contact informationSales: 00 44 (0) 1752 219 111Service: 00 44 (0) 1752 219 100

Hi fella,i am pretty sure this is a 3 phase model,and you would suss this from the isolator and motor connections. If you have not deduced this,and this is not a snipe,then you may be as well getting a spark familiar with such equipment.

Some of these lifts had the complete wiring diagrams printed on labels,fitted inside one of the enclosures,or lids.

Be careful,as winding it either way through inoperative limit switches,will find something to break :smiley2:

Hi fella,i am pretty sure this is a 3 phase model,and you would suss this from the isolator and motor connections. If you have not deduced this,and this is not a snipe,then you may be as well getting a spark familiar with such equipment.

Some of these lifts had the complete wiring diagrams printed on labels,fitted inside one of the enclosures,or lids.

Be careful,as winding it either way through inoperative limit switches,will find something to break :smiley2:

Hello, There is no drawing in the lid. I said about it being three phase or single from what I had read on the Internet and thought it could of been both. I personally work from drawings and this has nothing.

Hi,it will not be both,a quick peak at the bits that matter,will show this. I have few contacts running single phase lifts,and most of these are conversions,requiring gearing alterations.

Obtaining a correct wiring diagram will not assist you to test the function of your lift,without the relevant electrical experience.

Was this purchased as 3 phase or did you acquire it on the chance of it being so?

Hi,it will not be both,a quick peak at the bits that matter,will show this. I have few contacts running single phase lifts,and most of these are conversions,requiring gearing alterations.

Obtaining a correct wiring diagram will not assist you to test the function of your lift,without the relevant electrical experience.

Was this purchased as 3 phase or did you acquire it on the chance of it being so?

Hello,

I will not be reinstating this machine until it is commissioned by the relevant people and then reinstated by them. I have not seen it yet only been shown pictures that the owner has sent me. This is my reasoning for asking questions on here first to get the bigger picture.

Thank you.

Do you have pictures of the internal wiring and contactors etc? If so you can post them so we can have a look.

As already stated, there might be options to purchase the same lift in single or three phase but it's highly unlikely the lift itself can run on either/or, they'd usually have a different motor depending which option was purchased. Traditionally they're a pretty standard reversing starter arrangement with E-stop, limit switches and a locking solenoid but I could imagine more recent models may have electronic controls and possibly even a drive on the motor.

Teclalemit have support and sales in the UK, I'd perceiver to get an installation manual if I were you.
Tecalemit Garage Equipment

You may be limited on posting picture until you have a certain number of posts, I though it was six but you should be past that.
You should see a sub window like this when you click on insert image

IMAGE.jpg
If you do not have the from computer tab than if you put a link to a drop box image then that will work for the URL version.

You may be limited on posting picture until you have a certain number of posts, I though it was six but you should be past that.
You should see a sub window like this when you click on insert image

View attachment 29325
If you do not have the from computer tab than if you put a link to a drop box image then that will work for the URL version.

No I do not have that image when clicking on insert image.

It maybe 16 posts before you have the option, I cannot remember.

If you upload an image to drop box or similar file hosting system then you can paste a link to the image in your post..

You should be able to attach images. Try hitting the 'Go Advanced' button below the reply text box then in the advanced reply window scroll down and click the 'Manage Attachments' button. From there you should be able to attach an image but there are limits on the file sizes so make sure it's smaller than sizes shown when you click on the question mark '?' button in the attachment manager.

If you're using a mobile device it's possible you're not see some of the buttons and options that are available.

Reply to Wiring Diagram. Tecalemit two post lift in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net