Discuss Wiring led light and disconnecting sensor and emergency light if possible? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Cthurmam

DIY
Reaction score
Wiring led light straight to switch use only disconnecting sensor switch please?

need advise to wire this light as per pictures attached. There are 4 in cables 05C0E0C3-9C7E-40C7-8E41-624008A60199.jpegnot sure how to do it?
Please see other pictures and let me know what I can do please
FF934F09-51E2-4567-B333-BA0F7D6E7DF5.jpeg
DCBA92A2-59BB-46A7-AB27-37D83C814587.jpeg
Thanks

Attachments

• 1A5D2406-4891-435B-9E95-C1AAF93921EF.jpeg
    431.5 KB · Views: 0

Reply to Wiring led light and disconnecting sensor and emergency light if possible? in the DIY Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have 2 lights connected to 1 switch. I installed a led light fixture on one light, it had one red wire and one black wires. It was easy to match...
Replies
Views
Hi all I've been changing the halogen downlighters in my house to LED's. I have three rooms that use dimmers, two of them have two switches each...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm not sure if I'm over thinking this, but I can't seem to find the answer to what I believe should be a simple question. I picked up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am restoring an old art deco, wall mount medicine cabinet. The cabinet has an 18” fluorescent light tube on each side. Before I put a lot...
Replies
Views
Hi all, after a bit of advise if ok please. We have a switch which currently only powers one single LED down light in our ceiling. From this...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock