Discuss Wish me luck in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Pete999

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Going Coventry on Friday to see a spinal surgeon about my knackered back, so good luck wishes will be gladly recieved

Good luck and best wishes from me, hope it works out well and they get your back feeling better.

All the very best to you mate, If the Docs are anything like we have at the Freeman Hospital in Newcastle you will be just fine.:smile:

Good luck and I hope they can patch you up owt lad because your movie career depends upon it!:wink:
Nurse.jpg

Last edited:
best of luck, pete. hope it goes well for you. if to take a video, then you can fix my back on the cheap.

just watch them nurses when you're lying face down on the bed. likely get a daffodil stuck in your arse.

You will probably bump into my father in law as im sure he is going about is back too then, he needs another operation on his spinal cord or something as hes knackered and cant really walk.

I hope your meeting with them goes to plan!

Going Coventry on Friday to see a spinal surgeon about my knackered back, so good luck wishes will be gladly recieved
Pete. Which surgeon you seeing. Had my back done at University Hospital Coventry.
Mr Shad was the surgeon. If you want to know anything just pm me.
Neil

Reply to Wish me luck in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I spend a lot of time renovating vintage broadcast radios, military radio and test equipment. At present adding panels to our off grid...
Replies
Views
If not, would you take one one? for the second time and against my better wishes we have got one but my business partner always seems to have a...
Replies
Views
I'm unsure if I should be an electrician or maybe another trade is better. I have basically completed my first year of a foundation in...
Replies
Views
Bit of a rant first to explain the situation:- Effing builders again, I knew there was a reason we hardly ever work for them. We've done a few...
Replies
Views
I'm converting my garage and have about 15m of skirting being installed which has a groove in it I wish to install a (dotless) RGB led light strip...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock