• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
Bulk Workwear - Clothing Suppliers for the Whole Forum Network
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss work abroad?? in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

J

Jay Jacklin

hi all, i am a new member, i am intrested if any one could point me into any good payed over sea contracts, do not what to be away all the time but would be happy to work 4 months, 2 weeks off... thanks if any one can help...

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers
Websites like worldwide worker, oil careers, just engineers will help you out mate. Consider subscribing to a mag called expat news

J

Jay Jacklin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
thanks trev...

J

Jay Jacklin

thanks farmelectrics, i will have a look new to this so just finding my feet...

A few of my mates I used to work with do the overseas stuff now the hardest part is getting your first trip once you do you'll meet guys you've been doing it for years and this is we're you can build your own contacts up good luck mate

H

honest jon!

Hi Jay,
i was wondering how you got on looking for work abroad, as i am also considering this option...if the pay is right!
Have looked on line but mainly seems to be work for electrical engineers with degrees...not just sparks!
Let us know how you got on!#

cheers,

jon

CK Tools :) The professionals choice when it comes to Electrical Tools

Reply to work abroad?? in the Electrical Talk - All Other Countries area at ElectriciansForums.net

uHeat Banner - Forum Discount Available
Top Bottom