Discuss Work Clothing. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

markc123

-
Mentor
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Just wondering what websites you use to get your own personalised workwear?

Im looking at ordering some new tops, as mine are abit worse for wear now. Have got mine previouslly from ebay - however i was wondering if anyone knows of any decent websites or even ebay sellers that do decent value clothing that can be personalised?

Cheers, Mark.

Can't say I've got anything from there myself but met loads of electricians, plumbers etc who have had gear from here and they say its great.

http://mobile.cowboyoutfitters.com/

I got all our tops embroidered by a local company on Watford they have a website too I believe very reasonable and good quality. They are called tops work wear lots of my friends (other tradesmen) have used them since and I shall be going back down this week to order our winter uniform jackets etc. might be worth a look?

Reply to Work Clothing. in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, looking for abit of help/ advice, no one to really ask in person so thought i would post it up here. im an industrial maintenance...
Replies
Views
A bit of a mini essay but these questions have been building up in my mind over the last weeks and months as I've been studying and volunteering...
Replies
Views
I am currently studying one night a week C&G Level 2 Installations. Got my CSCS card, currently going down the route of ECS as well, I work one...
Replies
Views
Guys, I have been self employed for 5 years now, and TBH im not sure its for me! Too much going on, spend the evenings/weekends doing...
Replies
Views
I expect this bunch of blokes would not have got into as much bother if they hadnt bothered pretending to be NICEIC members and used the logo...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock