Aico Carbon Monoxide Detectors
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss Work Inspection in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

randyrat

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:  American Electrical Advice Forum

Okay then chaps.......
So you've paid yer money and taken yer choice of the "Competent Persons Schemes", and decided to go with NAPIT/ELECSA/NICEIC or whatever in order to save yourself the hassle/expense of notifying LABC whenever you fart.....
what are your experiences of your "home visit" and work inspections.....and what did you decide to show them?
Has anyone fallen foul of the inspection, or made a complete a*se of it?
Comments, gents please.......

Randyrat:D

P

PAUL M

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Im with nic as full scope so i allways show full scope work ie full rewires,ccu change,new circuits,outside power,its no good showing them minor works or they down grade you to defined competance, (like most kitchen fitters).i have done 2 assesments and they have both gone fine apart from the problem of getting access in the daytime.

S

sparkyork

ive just paid my fee to get on the domestic installer scheme last week, so hopefully 5-6 weeks time mr niccy will be coming round, got a consumer unit swap to show him and a additional socket outlet as well.

im a little nervous about it and will be watching this thread closely to see if im justified been nervous!!

SuperlecDirect - ElectriciansForums.net Electrical Suppliers

Reply to Work Inspection in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Electrical2Go - Online Electrical Supplier
Top Bottom