Discuss work related apps in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

There are quite a lot of apps out there to help out with different things, like cable size, breaker size, power calcs and so on. All depends on what you want.
Always remember that these should be used as a guide only.

Go to Apps store type in electrical Apps hundreds of em there mate some free some costing a few quid

As mentioned earlier. They are just programs to make things a bit easier. Purely used as a guide. There are loads out there. Only ever downloaded the free ones but my phone was running out of memory so I had to delete them.

The free ones are usually good and the ones I used didnt have loads of pop-ups. Some are free cause they have an 'all singing and dancing' version that you can pay for and the free one is limmited to certain things.
If you are interested in one then just try one. If you dont like it for any reason them uninstall it and try another free one.

The free ones are usually good and the ones I used didnt have loads of pop-ups. Some are free cause they have an 'all singing and dancing' version that you can pay for and the free one is limmited to certain things.
If you are interested in one then just try one. If you dont like it for any reason them uninstall it and try another free one.
or they have a donate button built in

Hi again !
Where do you get these apps from and if I download one and then delete it does it leave anything in your computer
Or shall I do this post in the diy section lol

Hi again !
Where do you get these apps from and if I download one and then delete it does it leave anything in your computer
the apps we are all talking about are on mobile phones.

it is only used in reference to pc's on win8 because microsoft believe the same os will work across the board

Hi again !
Most of the 'apps' are designed to run on mobile devices like smart phones and ipads etc. You can install them and remove them if you don't find them useful, to all intents and purposes once they're uninstalled they're gone from your device.

if you using a nokia keep it as a spare.

got a nokia 3310 and there practically indestructible.

the tapatalk app for this forum is good too
I recently became the proud owner of my first mobile device (we're somewhat behind the wave in Africa). First thing I did was install tapatalk but I honestly couldn't get along with it. I didn't find i t intuitive and I could only read posts, not interact with the forum controls. I dumped it in favour of Opera mini. Maybe I'm just too old to go through anther learning curve for mobile platforms.

Reply to work related apps in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net