Discuss working abroad in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

T

Tridentsystems

Got heads up on work in Finland going next year. 18 days on 12 hr shifts, flights digs and 20 a day food included. £180 a day mates, £260 sparks tax free. Project is five years long and running now but winding down for Xmas. Not been myself but two lads on site just came back and loved it. Bit if a regime but money good.

Subbing but direct to company. Gotta get number of lads tomorrow and will PM you. Don't want to put their details up on here without their permission.

Got heads up on work in Finland going next year.

Keep away! Its full of tall leggy blondes with big t*ts that on your downtime will only want no-strings attached sex. They just treat us Brits as sex objects ..... so I've heard anyway ;-) OK for married sparkies but you single guys need to give it a wide berth!

Hi Guys, would you be able to send me a PM also as I am interested in this sort of work, and maybe for the above post hahaaa.

Reply to working abroad in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello there, The job I'm on at the moment will be coming to an end shortly and the company won't have any work close to my home afterwards. I...
Replies
Views
So I just got let go from my job last week as operations manager was in the role for 6 months, previously I was a transport supervisor at...
Replies
Views
C
Hello everyone Been a while since I've been in the forum. Nearly too long. Anyway I was wondering if there was anyone working on the Google...
Replies
Views
Chris3866
C
M
I'm working self employed in northern Ireland but things Aren't very good here so I am wanting to get information on: where is best to work...
Replies
Views
mayfair
M
B
Hi Im new to the site and came across it while looking for some information on what qualifications are needed to work as a lv cable jointer...
Replies
Views
benji1979
B

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock