Discuss working in norway, dsb clearance in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

daibheid

just wondering if theres anyone on this site who received their dsb clearance. I was told it takes three to four months. I have been waiting just two months but I have friends who applied four months ago and met another guy on a course I'm taking this week who said he applied six months ago and still no word.

i am currently working for the dsb and their is no way we are letting you into norway you are a cowboy try McDonalds or maybe the clock factory they are looking for ticks to go with the tocks PS i can do this great trick to make a pen bend :dupe:

sent dsb paper work away in August and the only word i have heard from them was to say that they recieve my paper work is this normal

I got my dsb cert yesterday,applied sept 8th. An Irish agency were crying out for sparks when I applied but now they not looking for anyone till February. Anyone know of anyone looking for sparks and if so what sort of money is being paid.

Did anybody work for Adecco Norway ?

Didnt work for them but seems the carry on of them. It was mostly polish working with them. Not paying full rate, working for 11hrs getting paid for 10hrs,not paying for flights or transfers and telling the men it was a 12/16 rotation and when they arrived telling them it was 4wks on 2 off..

Stay well away from this crowd.. Have heard their in big trouble with the union as well

Hello I represent a company in Norway called Cross Border Alliance CBA and we are currently looking for electricians with DSB Clearance from the UK to come to Norway. If you are still interested please private message me and I will send you my contact details. I look forward to hearing from you. Ben

Hi people i just sent the docs to DSB norway for electrican , but the reference from electric company that i used to work i now its have change to Gjedosis company wich not have to do anything with electrics installations does this will
cause anything problem now or in the feature ?

Last edited:

Reply to working in norway, dsb clearance in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net