Discuss working without Niceic /napit in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Right ...so as we dont need them for industrial or commercial is the extra cost for a full scope scheme worth it?
I also object to losing time earning money to act like a dam student again for one of their bloody site visits..........Christ on a bike !!!

No NIC, no JIB and no visits from some idiot that doesn’t know what they are looking at. I wonder why I stuck to purely industrial for all those years?

No NIC, no JIB and no visits from some idiot that doesn’t know what they are looking at. I wonder why I stuck to purely industrial for all those years?

Because you don't know what to do possibly because it's harder than industrial? LOL.

Only joking Tony before you bite my head off.

I’ll not deny I wouldn’t know where to start with a domestic install. The house would probably fall down by the time I’ve belted seven bells out of it.

Each to his own.

I’ll not deny I wouldn’t know where to start with a domestic install. The house would probably fall down by the time I’ve belted seven bells out of it.

Each to his own.

Well you didn't do too bad with the house rewires you have done in the past!! Let's face it what would be difficult for someone such as yourself designing, installing, and testing a domestic installation? Ok so you made the lighting circuits rings, non standard maybe, but perfectly acceptable and safe!! lol!!

The same can't be said of others (house bashers) entering your domain, of heavy industrial process...

A grand total of five, done over thirty years ago. One to the 14[SUP]th[/SUP], four the 15[SUP]th[/SUP], after that I swore I’d never touch another house.

The reason for the lighting rings was my own house, I’d got enough cable left and both radials ended not that far from the CU. It seemed a bit silly not to drop a few more metres of cable in and complete the ring. The joys of not working to a budget or needing to make a profit.

The 110V and 120V DC rings were definitely unconventional. They were restricted to the darkroom.

A grand total of five, done over thirty years ago. One to the 14[SUP]th[/SUP], four the 15[SUP]th[/SUP], after that I swore I’d never touch another house.

The reason for the lighting rings was my own house, I’d got enough cable left and both radials ended not that far from the CU. It seemed a bit silly not to drop a few more metres of cable in and complete the ring. The joys of not working to a budget or needing to make a profit.

The 110V and 120V DC rings were definitely unconventional. They were restricted to the darkroom.

To power the Cattle Prods, ECT gear and "The Chair" ?? :reddevil:

We did have to deal with a mindless group of idiots.... B.... V......

Although I try to forget them as well.

Reply to working without Niceic /napit in the Certification NICEIC, NAPIT, Stroma, BECSA Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net