Discuss worzel in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

worzel

Hi my first time on this site lots of good information, been involved with this trade a long time. Originally done cg2360 Pt1,Pt2,and 16th Edit now got to do 17th, done cg2391 a few years back going to have a crack at cg2392 , any advice would be welcome as as much i can offer anyone else cheers Worz.:cool:

Hi my first time on this site lots of good information, been involved with this trade a long time. Originally done cg2360 Pt1,Pt2,and 16th Edit now got to do 17th, done cg2391 a few years back going to have a crack at cg2392 , any advice would be welcome as as much i can offer anyone else cheers Worz.:cool:

Hi worzel

If you've got 2391 why are you doing 2392 as I believe from an earlier postings 2392 is only a level 2 qualification against 2391 which is a level 3 qualification.

Shakey when he comes online will verify this.

Last edited:
Were you in the Para's Worzel.

I knew a Worzel once, he got the worst case of crabs ever. Would not go to the MO. Some one:D:D told him to get some surgical paraffin and put it on his balls. Could not find any surgical paraffin so bought a bottle of Esso Blue. Poor bloke had to see the MO after that.

Hi worzel

If you've got 2391 why are you doing 2392 as I believe from an earlier postings 2392 is only a level 2 qualification against 2391 which is a level 3 qualification.

Shakey when he comes online will verify this.

Ian is correct (as usual:))

2392 is level 2 and initial verification only, no-one with 2391 should do 2392, there is no need. It was introduced as a stepping stone to the 2391, not the other way around!:)

oh, and welcome by the way!

Hi cheers for welcome of everybody, Ta Shakey for that on the 2392 the reason i was trying to start up on own, got bombarded with stuff from everywhere from Buildings Control to NIC,ECA,NAPIT you name it, me and couple of mates ended up completly confused and mind boggled to which would be the best way through what body to self certify our own work.
Without having to spend mega fortunes to certain bodys.
Any clues ta worz,

must find some straw helps me thinks:(

Hi Ian thanks for reply me and a couple of mates could not work out why 2392 comes before 2391 , cos 2381 comes before 2382 or we looking at this from a wrong angle
because thats what the NIC man told us or were we being flogged something

got NIC man ringing back in morning hopefully to explain all any other ideas could be usefull ta worz

Hi Tony and thanks for the welcome considering im north of the Medway there are a few carrot crunchers about

Last edited by a moderator:
Worzel

2391 has been going for a number of years now 2392 has only just come out.

Could be because of the number of failures they have been getting with 2391 that they decided to bring out a course which covers basic testing.

Worzel

2391 has been going for a number of years now 2392 has only just come out.

Could be because of the number of failures they have been getting with 2391 that they decided to bring out a course which covers basic testing.

Right again Mr Settle!

originally, 2392-10 was gonna be the basic qual, and 2392-20 was gonna be the old 2391

We all kicked off at C&G seminars (quoting directly the 2400 issue) so they rescinded, and left 2391 as it was, and left the new basic qual as 2392-10. And yes, it was introduced as a direct call from the 'industry' because of the historic difficulties people have had with the 2391:)

to confuse things there was a 2393 introduced at the same time.......:rolleyes:

Welcome Worzel !

Any chance of a rendition of 'I got a brand new combine harvester' ?

Ooohh Aaargh, Cant wait to get moy aarnds on err forty acres !

Welcome Worzel !

Any chance of a rendition of 'I got a brand new combine harvester' ?

Ooohh Aaargh, Cant wait to get moy aarnds on err forty acres !

Worzel? oh yeah, he's the guy who started the thread, sorry I thought it was 2392 versus 2391.

Sorry Worzel:eek:

welcome!

Reply to worzel in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net