Discuss Would any one be willing to fill out a simple survey in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

MG201

-
Reaction score
hi all
I was wondering if members would be willing to help a piece of research on the subject of the state of electrical systems . Training, and inspection and testing
I would be great full if you would send me an email address I can send the link to , it is on the survey site SurveyMonkey ,
Many thanks in return I’m not sure but I could even send the link via message facility on here if the site admin is ok with that
Looking for electricians all over the uk

Question for the site admin , is it ok to post the link on a forum page ?

Last edited:
hi all
I was wondering if members would be willing to help a piece of research on the subject of the state of electrical systems . Training, and inspection and testing
I would be great full if you would send me an email address I can send the link to , it is on the survey site SurveyMonkey ,
Many thanks in return I’m not sure but I could even send the link via message facility on here if the site admin is ok with that
Looking for electricians all over the uk
PM me and I'll send you my email

If you can let us know the purpose of the survey and PM me the link then I might be able to post the link on the forum.

Firstly, may I ask the purpose of the survey and why you are doing it?
A dissertation for a construction management degree at Glasgow Caledonian University all responses will be treated as anonymouse unless agreed to quote any of your comments , the article will be available to anyone who wishes it once completed, the survey will be around the state of electrical systems you come across in your day to day work and any works you may come across that could be classed as potentially a cause of fire if left in the state it is, this could be from other people’s works ( wether accredited or not ) or unmaintained electrical systems, there will be a section allowing for further comments enabling any examples you may have to be provided
Many thanks for any and all your assistance in advance

Last edited:
I tried to start a new conversation to send him my email but the response was "You cannot starts conversation with MG201" why would that be please?

last time i was asked to complete a survey, it was purported to be from samsung, saying i could enter to win a new galaxy s10. then came 40 spam phone calls. you wanna buy this? that/the other? bloody surveys. no ta.

Ok thanks I can guarantee this is not in anyway linked to anything this is only a guy trying to do a university course and needing to do some Research from the people in the know,, thanks anyway

Reply to Would any one be willing to fill out a simple survey in the Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock