Discuss www.trade-skills.com in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

The domain name (website address) was registered on 11th Feb 2009 so about 3 years old now. That isn't to say the actual website and company is as old, often possible domain names are bought during thinking stages of a new startup as they are so cheap (.com's are about £9 per year if that).

There are a couple of long-standing companies with similar names - one is good one isn't. So have a good look around on the forum - I would recommend going visit three training centres - see them in action - talk to genuine students (one you ask not ones they fetch for you) and consider travelling to one that isn't the closest if it is you're just picking one due to it being local. If you are starting a business or touching up on your existing skills - you want the best of the best not just this one or that one.

If you know nothing about them - perhaps look for somebody else. You need somebody you have heard lots of good things about, and for some time too.

domain: trade-skills.com
created: 11-Feb-2009
last-changed: 12-Feb-2011
registration-expiration: 11-Feb-2012

nserver: ns.rackspace.com 69.20.95.4
nserver: ns2.rackspace.com 65.61.188.4

registrant-firstname: Robert
registrant-lastname: Breckons
registrant-street1: 4-6 First Avenue
registrant-street2: Armstrong House
registrant-pcode: DN9 3GA
registrant-state: DNC
registrant-city: Doncaster Finningley Airport Donca
registrant-ccode: GB
registrant-phone: +44.8443307382
registrant-fax: +44.8443307381
registrant-email: [email protected]

im lookin @ doin my 2391 but need 2 update to the 17th edition from the 16th 1st. ive been in the game 12 yrs & should of done it by now, trade-skills do it online so i could do it in the evenings 2 save me goin anywhere plus as ive been doin it so long ill just do the practise papers & brush up on the areas i get wrong if i do.

After having a good look around that website, it appears to NOT be an actual training centre, but a website that gets training centres on board, finds people to sell courses to, then sell those people to the training centres. From what I can tell at least.

GO VISIT TRAINING CENTRES - if they don't tell you where they are and how to get to them BEFORE you book your course - they're probably NOT a training provider but just a website middleman.

See here as to why middlemen are not required (ref: wedotrades article): WeDoTrades go into Liquidation | Tile News

thanks celectrical did u do the 17th @ home?? thats what im lookin @ doin

Yes i did 2 hours on a Saturday and 2 on a Wednesday, but you can login and do it whenever you want to. It’s a good system as you get the trainers mobile number in case you get stuck! The best part is i study mine for 2 weeks and called the trainer and he came to see me to do the exam, we just sat in the kitchen and used his laptop was so simple. Hope this helps you d3nna-83

Reply to www.trade-skills.com in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock