Discuss Wylex BS3871 mcbs? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

sixfingers

Hi guys i have an installation with some old wylex bs3871 mcbs fitted on side of mcb is printed Breaking capacity M9,I take it that would mean 9k breaking at? And also as bs3871 maximum earth fault loop impedance reading are no longer in current regs would you use the bs60898 max readings? Or have i missed the page for them? Cheers

Reply to Wylex BS3871 mcbs? in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello all, I wonder if I can get some opinion on my deliberations on an old TPN installation with numerous 1P sub-boards wired up with 16mm T&E...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a question regarding the breaking capacity of circuit protective devices. So, the breaking capacity rating of devices in domestic...
Replies
Views
Hi - just after thoughts on this please. I've been doing some testing on a 20 year old MCC. On the original EIC, Ze was reported as 0.04 R, PFC...
Replies
Views
Doing a lot of EICRs at the moment and have came across what I'm sure is a common enough problem. In an off grid rural cottage I have a TT system...
Replies
Views
Hello, DIY'er here looking for some advice. In March 2023 we should be getting 5.5kW of solar PV going on the roof feeding into the current...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock